If you are a teacher a trainer, or a presenter, what you do not wish to see is the audience napping and they leave the room.
A summary at the end of your presentation can be helpful, but it is just too boring. Who will listen to a listing following a training session? About turn your summary into an interesting Who wants to be a flash game that is a millionaire? Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?online
Here are some reasons why you want to use games for instructing, training or presentations:
1) that makes the audience easy to recall the key points in your presentations
2) A little bit of discussion makes the presentation a lot more intriguing
3) make you look like a more prepared trainer
5) you can always re create the game the second time you provide the same presentation
6) You just need to spend 10 minutes; You’ll Have fun yourself making the match
They will love the game along with your presentation.